Thursday, April 8, 2010

Big



I don't know about you guys, but I have always had a thing for BIG, CHUNKY, jewelry. I don't know why but when the weather starts heating up, I need to pimp out my bijoux collection wiht big bangles, layered, long neckleces, and of course ring with big, fat stones on them! On easter Sunday, Mamma and I decided to take a drive around the mountain side where we stumbled upon a little market selling clothes, fruits,, cheese (that's an obligation in France i think) and jewelry :D The lady was selling these big, fat, chunky, heavy ring for only 5 euros, I think Mamma understood my craving and let me choose one, I chose this Jade coloured and haven't taken it off sense, it's one of my favourit colours and have been looking for a ring just this for donkey years! Well now i can check this off the lsit :D

No comments:

Post a Comment